What's new

Anyone into higher end spinners?

Just curious, I've always been fidgeting, so a few years ago I started picking up high end spinner (smaller size, premium materials and finishing, etc.). Anyone else into that?

Can’t say I know what you are even talking about? Fidget spinners?

Yes, but not the Wal-Mart kind. The premium kind, small, discreet, very well made in small batches by master machinists (in the USA or Canada). Some very expensive! Keeps me from fiddling with my nails (very bad) or a pen, etc.

Some examples :

Thanks for the link. Never knew there were anything but the cheap ones!

Oh you bet, some even go up in value! There is a small but passionate community around that.

Usually people scoff at iy, but when they try mine they go Hmmmm now I know why you enjoy it so much! You really have to try them to get the soothing / oddly satisfying effect!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Wow. I can see the appeal actually. These are way better looking than the cheap ones I’ve seen in the past. It goes from “meh just playing with a toy” to “hey, what ya got there?”

Wow. I can see the appeal actually. These are way better looking than the cheap ones I’ve seen in the past. It goes from “meh just playing with a toy” to “hey, what ya got there?”

Exactly! Then the person doesn't want to put it down and want to get one too... It's the rabbit hole after that!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have ADHD ( big surprise, right? lol) and used to ALWAYS be fidgeting. Mostly not a problem now. But I think that would have been something my teachers would have loved for me to have!

Top Bottom