What's new

Anyone here like small brushes?

The Wee is a bit small for me, but my favorite brushes are my Berkeley and my Restored Klenzo with a 20mm TGN Finest knot. Those are fairly small brushes.

Last edited:
My mostly daily is the EJ Synthetic in 19mm, perfect brush in every way. Boar, I love my 'Bigger' Bambino, and since getting a Wee Scot a few weeks ago, it has become my face lathering brush. Small Brushes :thumbup1:

I forgot I also have this edwin jagger travel brush. Its great. Its 19mm knot. Measures (80mm) 3.15 inches high

$edwin-jagger-best-badger-travel-brush-with-case-ivory.jpg

Definitely a small brush fan here. My daily brush for the last four years has been a restored Erskine acrylic brush with a 20mm TGN Finest badger knot.

Is there anyone on here that can put a decent handle to a Wee Scot knot? I think in the future with a good handle, I'd probably use it almost all the time.

I'll join that club! I own the following li'l guys:

Omega Bambino (50068), Mixed Midget (11047), Wide Waist Midget (40033)
Wee Scot

Vie-Long Pony (13120M) is on its way.

When it arrives, I'll post a pic of the crew.

Vie-Long Pony is my travel brush, it is really tiny but it lathers sufficiently, no problem at all.
But in general I prefer the more generous, luxurious feeling of larger brushes.

I'll join that club! I own the following li'l guys:

Omega Bambino (50068), Mixed Midget (11047), Wide Waist Midget (40033)
Wee Scot

Vie-Long Pony (13120M) is on its way.

When it arrives, I'll post a pic of the crew.

Thanks for listing these. I've never heard of some of these brushes before like the 1320M Pony and Wide Waist. I did here about the 1320 but I think the hair is different.

Top Bottom