What's new

Anyone have issues with Rockwell customer service?

I have a Rockwell 6C that broke a couple of weeks ago. So, I opened a ticket on their website. After a few days I didn't hear back from them & sent an email with the ticket number. Here I am a couple weeks later and no response from them at all. Anyone else have trouble contacting them?

I had a problem with their quality control, which doesn't seem to be a rare issue these days. I must say however that they did respond quickly and they went out of their way to make it right.

Here I am a couple weeks later and no response from them at all.
Two weeks and no response is a little tardy and well outside a five day latitude. They may be inundated at the moment though and hopefully you should hear from them by the end of the week.
Their website has this message; " Due to a huge influx of tickets over the past week, and the majority of our team taking the Easter weekend off, we have been experiencing a holdup in answering your questions. Please bear with us for any delays - we will get back to your ticket within 3-5 days. We appreciate your understanding! "

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
How did a 6c break? (A chance meeting with ceramic floor per chance? 🤣😁😂)
I have a 6s and c. No issues with them. Maybe give them some time based on the Easter break?

I have a Rockwell 6C that broke a couple of weeks ago. So, I opened a ticket on their website. After a few days I didn't hear back from them & sent an email with the ticket number. Here I am a couple weeks later and no response from them at all. Anyone else have trouble contacting them?
Out of curiosity, what broke and how did it break? The 6C isn’t the stainless model, so I’m not sure that they would be expected to replace a razor if it was dropped and resulted in a broken or bent post.

Every so often out of curiosity I'll look at the Facebook ads for shaving gear etc. I've noticed a number of people with quality control issues (misaligned blades, cracked base plate etc.) making multiple comments about being completely ignored by Rockwell. For what that's worth.

Mine, 6s ,was a gift , one plate had a defect on the side. They responded within a day if I recall and immediately shipped a new one. I need to use it again, it's so easy just a good razor.

I had a small defect in the finish on the head of my 6S and they replaced it. They were unresponsive but after my 3rd follow up, they just sent me a full replacement razor and told me to keep the original one.

I would say they are slow and borderline unresponsive, but they seem to eventually make things right for customers.

Out of curiosity, what broke and how did it break? The 6C isn’t the stainless model, so I’m not sure that they would be expected to replace a razor if it was dropped and resulted in a broken or bent post.
The screw of the head snapped off while putting a new blade in. I didn't twist it very hard, just enough to keep it snug. Still haven't heard anything from them.

The screw of the head snapped off while putting a new blade in. I didn't twist it very hard, just enough to keep it snug. Still haven't heard anything from them.

What you might want to do is go on their Facebook page and leave comments on various posts requesting resolution. It might even work. Hope it is resolved.

Top Bottom