What's new

Anyone have a Simpson's Tulip?

Someone (...cough... DrP...) must have one of these. I am curious on what they are like. I must admit I am not a big Simpson's fan (I have a PJ3/super that doesn't see much use), but the shape of the Tulips seems to really resonate with me. I think Joel told me once he didn't like them, but who cares what he thinks anyway :wink: . Anyway, if you have one, chime in and give your impressions.

BTW, here is one: http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/acatalog/Tulip_T2_Super_Shaving_Brush.html#a1093

Scotto said:
Someone (...cough... DrP...) must have one of these. I am curious on what they are like. I must admit I am not a big Simpson's fan (I have a PJ3/super that doesn't see much use), but the shape of the Tulips seems to really resonate with me. I think Joel told me once he didn't like them, but who cares what he thinks anyway :wink: . Anyway, if you have one, chime in and give your impressions.

BTW, here is one: http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/acatalog/Tulip_T2_Super_Shaving_Brush.html#a1093

Another Simpson for the Savile Row boy?

SIMSONS SYCHOPANT!!! :ciappa:

Glad to see you've got your senses back :tongue:

Probably my favorite Simpsons of the one's that I use. Tulip 3. Works well with both creams as well as soaps. Pleasantly less stiff than my Chubby's and nice soft tips. Comfortable handle and aesthetically very pleasing to my eye.

joel said:
Another Simpson for the Savile Row boy?

SIMSONS SYCHOPANT!!! :ciappa:

Glad to see you've got your senses back :tongue:
Well that brought the long-lost Joel out of the woodwork.:wink:

slcsteve said:
Probably my favorite Simpsons of the one's that I use. Tulip 3. Works well with both creams as well as soaps. Pleasantly less stiff than my Chubby's and nice soft tips. Comfortable handle and aesthetically very pleasing to my eye.

Steve, please, I'm trying to control my SBAD.:biggrin::wink:
I have also been keeping the T3 on the shopping list but I am trying real hard to refrain myself......................:drool:

Let's produce some salivation by some of you guys..hehehehehe:001_tongu

The Tulip is a very handsome looking, classy, superbe performing shaving brush. It's one of the best looking Simpsons, very comfortable to hold and of remarkable design, because of the extra "ring" at the implant of the loft in the handle. I acquired my T4 through Leesrazors in november 2004 together with my Emperor #3.

IMO the Tulip should be a must have in every brush collection of a true Classic Wetshaver.

So stop salivating on your keyboard and order one right now:biggrin:

Peter

proxy.php

Hey Richard, which model did you order? T3 or T4? Depending on the price Lee gives me.....................
Peter, you want to goad us into getting more brushes so you won't feel all alone at the top.:biggrin::lol:
I'm going to have to start selling my non Simpson brushes soon as I never get a chance to use them anymore.:biggrin:

Top Bottom