What's new

Anyone Hanging on to a Razor Mainly Because of the Forums?

Last month I did Shark week. Next month is OCtober and I will participate. I will point out that I like using OCs but you get the point.

Nah, It's RazoRocktober...

I got turned on to RazoRock by the posts on this board. But I'm holding on to them because in the words of Tony the Tiger, They're Grrrrrrrrreat!

So what I am saying is really the only thing I'd miss about this razor is the ability to participate in certain aspects of the forum and the camaraderie resulting.

Can anyone relate?
You only need one razor so keep the one that works best for you and get rid of the others; maybe keep a spare and one for the Dopp kit.
However, if you like variety then keep a few you like. Sounds like you are saying you got a few too many razors to enjoy.
I can see what you are saying which is why I keep joining sabbaticals and have avoided stainless steel fever.
It is nice to able to join in the slant and open comb months, fixed four in March and one blade February. It makes the forum more interesting.

I personally wouldn't acquire or hang onto things to participate in interesting events like Shark Week. But having an OC razor for OCtober is a great idea!

B&B has influenced my acquisitions, but if I'm not personally convinced of something I wouldn't hold it. By not hanging on, it allows for the void of letting go to be filled again. :thumbup:

Top Bottom