What's new

Anyone go to the 2019 Maggard Meet? Comments?

Looking for comments, descriptions and reviews of the 2019 Shaving "Meet" or convention/exposition held by Maggard in Adrian Michigan to-day, June 1st, 2019. I'm thinking it might be worth a trip next year, to sample new products and meet fellow enthusiasts. Also wondering if they have a flea-market of sorts, with vintage items?

For the second year in a row, I drove up from Louisville, KY to attend the Maggard Shaving Meetup. Definitely worth the trip. It's held on the second floor of their store in Adrian, MI and it was a sold out event. Good number of vendors with samples and a big "pay it forward" freebie table. Looking forward to next year's meetup!!

For the second year in a row, I drove up from Louisville, KY to attend the Maggard Shaving Meetup. Definitely worth the trip. It's held on the second floor of their store in Adrian, MI and it was a sold out event. Good number of vendors with samples and a big "pay it forward" freebie table. Looking forward to next year's meetup!!

How long a drive was it? I have relatives that live in Indiana just outside of Louisville.

Looking for comments, descriptions and reviews of the 2019 Shaving "Meet" or convention/exposition held by Maggard in Adrian Michigan to-day, June 1st, 2019. I'm thinking it might be worth a trip next year, to sample new products and meet fellow enthusiasts. Also wondering if they have a flea-market of sorts, with vintage items?

Did you see this post?

I did. Impressive.
I started this thread before he posted. He simply chose to post his story elsewhere. Perhaps he didn't see this thread.
I've read it mentioned that it sold out. I didn't realise there was a limited number of tickets available.
Apparently, it sold out about a month before the event, so I'll have to keep that in mind for next year.

It was about a five hour drive from Louisville; most of it was Interstate. I-71 to I-75 through Ohio, then over the Michigan state line. Drive was fairly easy.

I visited with Brad and he and I were brainstorming on how it can be configured so it does not get sold out next year. He has some good ideas, not my place to share them. But I would say that next year it is likely the format will be tweaked to allow more to attend over a longer day.

Top Bottom