What's new

Anyone Giving Nib Gifts For Christmas

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Cross Classic Century pens and pencils are always appreciated by the recipient. Prices range widely from chrome to gold filled and even solid gold! I used fountain pens in school but have used a Classic Century solid sterling silver daily for decades with complete stisfaction
Cross has replaced the clip twice. Mike

Cross Classic Century pens and pencils are always appreciated by the recipient. Prices range widely from chrome to gold filled and even solid gold! I used fountain pens in school but have used a Classic Century solid sterling silver daily for decades with complete stisfaction
Cross has replaced the clip twice. Mike
I had my chrome cross since 2000.....

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My friends and relatives all think I'm strange, so ..... "No soup for you!" :001_tt2:
but I'm hoping to be gifted temporary ownership of a TWSBI vac for a week or so. :whistling:

My daughter might get a new pen - her Hero leaks something terrible (she got it when she was five). My son wants one as well (he is five). We will see what ends up in their stocking.

I just gifted myself some Airmail Paper and envelopes. This stuff is SO INCREDIBLY THIN!!!!! First one to PM me gets a letter written on it.

I ordered my brother a Lamy Scribble 3.15 pencil and a lead sharper from JetPens and somehow a 10-pack of Rhodia No16 dot pads jumped in the cart. :whistling:

Put my order in to Goulet's:
For my 5 1/2 year old son:
Jinhao X450 and a Goulet two tone 1.1 mm nib (I just really wanted to try Goulet's nibs. :) )

For my 8 year old daughter:
A Lamy Nexx in Coral. I bought her a cheap pen a couple of years ago that leaks horribly. So she gets a step up.

A sample of PR DC Supershow Blue for me
A sample of DeAtramentis Lily of the Valley (scented) for my wife

Pilot Metro in black for my brother-in-law and a Kaweco Sport (special edition with musical notes on the cap from Jet Pens) for my girlfriend.

As my daughter, wife, and I are signing Christmas cards last night using my pilot metro; I hear this from my wife. "You know I learned to write using a fountain pen and the more I use this the more I like not having to use pressure to write and my hand is not getting tired". I don't know about you but I took that as a hint and a blank check. So first thing this morning I hopped on Goulet Pens and ordered her the red Parker IM and some paper for myself.

Top Bottom