What's new

Anyone for Stetson?

I picked this up in Walmart for around 5 bucks. It's not bad once it settles and smells rather like an expensive cologne!
$IMG_3481.jpg

i was at walmart tonight and gave it a smell. i liked it and almost picked it up, but i already bought 2 aftershaves this week and passed on it for now. i definitely see it making the rotation in the future

Stetson is a classic! Wonderful stuff! And the mentholated version actually has a pretty big hit of menthol in it! Certainly worth the $5-$6 it will cost you at Wally World!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I will be splashing this on before work today.

My dad used to wear it when I was a kid. It is a classic indeed.

great stuff all around. Every shave den should have it.

I bought it about a month ago. I like it. I don't use it everyday, but usually after shaving. Haven't gotten any feedback *** or neg, so I guess it's good to go.

My brother got it, I think partially just so he could quote The Doctor and say "I wear Stetson now, Stetson is cool." It DOES smell good though.

Big Stetson fan here. I have both the Stetson Cooling AS and the Stetson regular AS, plus the Stetson cologne. Oddly enough, a buddy of mine just tried it the other day and really hated it. Too...vanilla musky or something like that. But I think he's nuts. I'm a big fan.

For five bucks, the Stetson Cooling AS in glass bottle can't be beat. Cools great, doesn't sting...

I have to say, it didn't smell like I expected it to. I expected a ton of leather and such, considering the cowboy associated name.

Top Bottom