What's new

Anyone find a suitable replacement for AOS Lemon cream?

Since I had a few tubs of the AOS lemon cream, I wasn't paying attention to their discontinuing the product. I'm disappointed, it was their best, IMHO.

Wondering if anyone has found anything similar in a lemon cream.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Since I had a few tubs of the AOS lemon cream, I wasn't paying attention to their discontinuing the product. I'm disappointed, it was their best, IMHO.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Sir Ronnie, indeed AOS lemon is a great cream.
You can still find the 1 oz. tubes on auction sites.
AOS lemon, to my nose, has some floral notes, which takes it apart from other lemon/citrus creams.

art of shaving lemon rooney puma yoresh september 20 2015.jpg

If you don't mind a soap, MdC Agrumes is amazing.

Last edited:
Check TOBS....., they have a new Lemon Lime.
Forget about Derby....it's in another league...... from smell to performance.....

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Lime instead of lemon, but Castle Forbes lime might work for you. And another vote for MdC agrumes.

Thanks,

Ronnie
I didn't even know they discontinued it. If there are any AOS stores in your area go in and see if they have any left. I got some discontinued Lemon cologne for next to nothing from a NYC store after it was discontinued.

I didn't even know they discontinued it. If there are any AOS stores in your area go in and see if they have any left. I got some discontinued Lemon cologne for next to nothing from a NYC store after it was discontinued.
What is the shelf life of the cream? Normally if it gets too old, the oil will start to separate and it won't work as well.

Top Bottom