What's new

Anyone Familiar With These Blades?

Hi Gents

Is anyone familiar with these blades? They're obviously Russian made blades. Got these from my buddy here in Malaysia who sells shaving products.
Being Russian blades I have rather high expectations as all Russian blades work very well for me.
Lemme know what u think.

Best wishes.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hi Gents

Is anyone familiar with these blades? They're obviously Russian made blades. Got these from my buddy here in Malaysia who sells shaving products.
Being Russian blades I have rather high expectations as all Russian blades work very well for me.
Lemme know what u think.

Best wishes.
proxy.php

Those do look familiar.... I bet they will be great.

Those look like NOS blades, certainly from before the current 'brand identity', possibly from the USSR (which is technically not Russia).

Nice score.

Guys. An update. My friend here in Malaysia who sells shaving supplies, also happens to be the official exclusive distributor for Rapira blades, sent my picture to them and they confirmed that they do not produce such a blade. These are fakes.
The blades were given to me by another seller here who got these as samples from his supplier in Turkey.
Unbelievable!

I bought some of these Rapira Stainless off Aliexpress from Turkey (they were listed as current production Rapira Stainless for $9 CAD per 100). I think they are NOS because they shave like the current production ones.
20210319_170729.jpg

Top Bottom