What's new

Anyone familiar with "Beauty and Her Beast?"

I was browsing Etsy looking for fine tooth, sandalwood beard combs and came across this company. Their combs look pretty nice and are attractively priced. Available in 4" and 6". I'm thinking about picking up a couple for pocket carry and to keep in my truck but they sound almost too cheap to be decent.
Anyone ordered from them before?
Thanks guys,
Jack

How expensive "should" a comb actually be?

Plastic freebies work pretty much exactly as well as artisinally crafted, free range, organic combs in my experience.

I get a lot of snags using plastic combs, that doesn't happen with my wooden comb for whatever reason. I'm asking more about quality like uniform teeth, warpage, that kind of thing. I like the comb I got from Badass Beard but if I can save a few dollars and get reasonable quality then it would be easier to get extras for carry, the glove box and back ups.

I took a look at them and they look quite nice to me. I use a plastic comb which works okay, but I wouldn't mind trying one of theses wooden ones.

Plastic freebies work pretty much exactly as well as artisinally crafted, free range, organic combs in my experience.

I thought so until I got a Kent comb after reading about them here so often.

Night and day---just so smooth on the scalp.

Apologies to the O.P., I have no experience with the brand you mentioned.

No problem at all, I'm looking for any input really. I saw the Kent mustache comb on a few sites, it's interesting but I've got that size covered already.
Jack

Top Bottom