What's new

Anyone excited about Hockey? NHL 2021

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Huge Sens fan in Upstate New York. Hoping they can put together a competitive squad for next season. Some bright spots on the roster for sure.

Ima done with hockey. Might get back to my Irish roots and start watching Hurling and Gaelic Football.

Maybe Camogie as the Irish women are tougher than the Leafs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
SCOTIA BANK
NORTH DIVISION
CHAMPIONS
2020-2021
Toronto_Maple_Leafs_.jpg

This would kill the Leafs' fans...

I'm sure this is the NHLs dream... But I have a hard time seeing the Canadiens get by a well-rested Jets team.

An Avalanche-Bruins final could be fun, with each side trying to claim Ray Bourque. He could drop the ceremonial faceoff in both Boston and Denver! The Avs could wear their alternate Nordiques sweaters to give it an old-school feel.

I'm picking the Avs for the cup this year. That being said I would like to see the Islanders in the cup finals.

No I am not a leaf fan even though I live in the greater Toronto area. I am and will forever be a Blackhawks fan. I am convinced in order to be a leaf fan you need to be a masochist. How else can you go back year after year getting the same result?

Bruins vs. Islanders: this series feels like a toss-up. Could go 7 games.
Hurricanes vs. Lightning: Tampa Bay will take the Battle of Weather.
Avalanche vs. Golden Knights: Vegas poked the bear with the hair pulling incident, and will pay the price. Colorado in 4, maybe 5.
Jets vs. Canadiens: Winnipeg in 5.

Owen Bawn

Here we sit two hours after the end of the game and there's no update on Jake Evans' condition. That's really got me concerned.

Owen Bawn

To say that he's fortunate to walk away from this with "only" a concussion says all you need to know about how brutal a hit he took.

Scheiffle was ticked off that he got a minor for retaliating earlier in the 3rd. At that point I thought his dilated eyes made him look like a madman, and I wondered if he was juiced up with something. Anyone else see that last night? Has anyone in the media brought this up? I don't want to accuse the kid of something for which I have no evidence, but man, his eyes looked crazed. Even when they tossed him out of the game he stood behind the bench at the top of the tunnel looking out of it.

Top Bottom