What's new

anyone ever tried Vanyulay soap of the gods?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Lots of folks ... but I tried their Gingerbread soap at Christmas, and I'm still using it: good stuff.

New to me, but a good soap base; scents are widely ranging, but the gingerbread was spot-on.

AA

I have not tried them but my understanding is that they have a bunch of different soap bases that can be a bit confusing. From what I remember reading some bases were reviewed pretty well, other ones not so much.

I think it was the Christmas season of last year when I ordered a bunch of samples via a sale they had. And after trying a couple, it just seem like I was using quite a bit of product per shave and it wasn't all that economical, and the performance definitely wasn't anything to write home about . So, by and large, most of those samples are still unused. Some very interesting scent profiles though . So I have to give them credit for that. But there are just so many more economical and better performing soaps out there that I don't expect I'll ever place another order with them.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Their line is amazing! Slick and smooth
i have several flavors including greenman which ive had in the regular rotation. However i got their tobacco flavor the label has a picture of a pipe .That scent is not a sweet dry tobacco leaf however its more like an ash tray im sorry to say. I can't use it.
But other than that their soaps are god like!

Top Bottom