What's new

Anyone ever heard of Pinaud Clubman leather ?

I was at an antique store today and they had a vintage 3/4 full glass bottle of Clubman in leather scent. I can`t find anything about it on the web. it was $9.99 it looked pretty old and the label shows some wear. Next is this stuff still usable , does clubman ever go bad ?

OK I went back and picked it up. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• $20140517_101654.jpg
    $20140517_101654.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 182
I have no idea what that stuff is but it looks very cool! How is the smell? Apply a bit to the back of your hand and let us know what it's like!!

There would be no way I could have left that behind in the store. I would have left with it the first time.

Is the Sir Walter Raleigh sealed? Aged tobacco can be worth some money...

I would love to do a side by side with Special Reserve but I don`t have any special Reserve. I just have regular clubman to compare it with. I might try to pick up some special reserve in the future , but I don`t think I can find it local.

I would love to do a side by side with Special Reserve but I don`t have any special Reserve. I just have regular clubman to compare it with. I might try to pick up some special reserve in the future , but I don`t think I can find it local.

Let us know if you end up doing a comparison! :001_smile

This is very cool. jmagruder10 if your still active here, I'd like to send you a sample of special reserve to compare it to the pinaud leather. I hope your still here the results would be very interesting to see.

Top Bottom