What's new

Anyone ever buy from total-coffee.com?

Desiring to up my espresso setup, I stumbled on this Estore. They've got great advertised prices (2/3 of other vendors), but upon ordering, I received an email from them saying they cannot accept credit cards for international (they're from Indonesia) orders and I must perform a bank transfer.

Should I bag this and spend many hundreds more for security? $1,680 from them, or $2,400 from someone whom we all love.

I would rather spend the extra than lose it all, possibly everything in the account. Just my two cents.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

I didn't feel like gambling, so I bailed on this purchase. I'll support those vendors who are honest and reliable.

I think it was best to avoid them as well, since the lack of CC protection meant you would be out if they decide not to ship. BTW aren't they from India (based on the telephone number)? Maybe they have a smart website, but it was a little odd to see round USD pricing rather than the local currency.

BTW aren't they from India (based on the telephone number)? Maybe they have a smart website, but it was a little odd to see round USD pricing rather than the local currency.
Who knows where they're located. They claim Indonesia, their phone looks Indian (is it even hooked up?), and since every telemarketer seems to Spoof phone numbers these days, your guess is as good as mine. It's gotta be a scam. Bastages.

Good call, wire transfers can not be reversed. i bet they sell on aliexpress or one of those other type sites. I have had good luck there.

Top Bottom