What's new

Anyone else using Gada regularly?

Found this at a local middle eastern grocery store here in Montreal for $2.60
Nice and slick, great (for me at least) minty citrusy scent.

Anyone else?

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I tried it, it was good. Enough to buy it again, when/if I finish my stash!

I'd ask a friend in Montreal to send me some...but I know, after having sent him a book, that the postage costs to/from Canada are obscene.

I sent an inquiry to the company about US availability (specifically in the NYC area).
I have a strip of Middle Eastern stores near me in Brooklyn, so it's possible!

This is great cream ,and they have 2 varieties that I know of.This cream is unique as it actually states "Vaseline" on the ingredient list,and the result is a super smooth glide and long lasting close shave.Tough to find in the U.S. and I know of no Canadian vendors shipping it.Lebanon used to have a great Gillette cream,now sadly discontinued,in fact I believe only India is still producing Gillette creams...

If any of you guys want, I'd be happy to grab a few extras on my next visit to the store.
You'd have to tell me in advance where you live so I can get you a shipping price.
Let me know :)

If anyone wants some of these, the grocery store that jonny mentioned is right downstairs from my office and I go there often.
They have the cool mint and an "original" that i've never tried.

If anyone wants some of these, the grocery store that jonny mentioned is right downstairs from my office and I go there often.
They have the cool mint and an "original" that i've never tried.

What store is it? I'm in Montreal a few times a year.

Oh, and Gents, please be careful not to post a WTB or WTS post inadvertently here. I don't think there is an issue of mentioning that you can obtain an item or offering to PIF but discussions of buying and selling have to be done on the BST. If you are in doubt please PM each other to make arrangements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom