What's new

Anyone else use Stetson?? Like it?

Stetson is a classic.
I haven’t used it since college (30 years ago). I liked it and you cannot beat the price. I remember getting and after shave/cologne gift set for Christmas one year and the bottles were shaped like oil/vinegar bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been meaning to try it for the first time since I like barbershop/powder, but wasn't sure if the "cooling" AS that you commonly see at stores is the same as the other forms of it (cologne, etc). I'd prefer to get the aftershave over anything else and am not too worried about the skin properties of it - is it the same? Or does the menthol alter the scent? Thanks.

I have been using the aftershave for many weeks. I like how the scent lingers and it smells real nice to me when I have to wear a mask. I can see purchasing more when I empty the bottle. The wife likes it and that is a + as well.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I've been meaning to try it for the first time since I like barbershop/powder, but wasn't sure if the "cooling" AS that you commonly see at stores is the same as the other forms of it (cologne, etc). I'd prefer to get the aftershave over anything else and am not too worried about the skin properties of it - is it the same? Or does the menthol alter the scent? Thanks.
I prefer the scent of the Original Aftershave and the Original Cologne.

The scent from 'Cooling' version of the AS is not as pleasing to me or, more importantly, my Lovely Bride. :)

beautiful jasmine oriental that I use quite frequently in the cooler months. I have a somewhat older bottle, probably about eight or nine years old.

Top Bottom