What's new

Anyone else use or know these?

I've been meaning to create a thread about some really cheap synthetic brushes that I found and bought. I like the color scheme and the really large size. They're made by a company called Ameca from France. I paid the equivalent of about 2.5 USD for each.They make a ton of lather and are ideal for hard soaps due to their stiffness, backbone and thickness of the bristles. The only things I don't like are :
-the bristles are very coarse and so I can't make swirls on my face but instead "paint" the lather on. These don't break in.
-the handles are light hollow plastic.
IMG_20190226_020027.jpgIMG_20190226_020027.jpg IMG_20190226_020027.jpg IMG_20190226_020320.jpg IMG_20190226_020320.jpg
What do you think? Do you know more about these or saw something similar?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very interesting. I love cheap brushes. The bristles look cool to me with the blue. I may be the only one who appreciates these cheap brushes of interest.

Ive not seen that before.
Is it uncomfortable to use?
The bristles are coarse so it's not very pleasant if if do swirls but if I "paint" the lather I don't contact the tips of the bristles too much.
@Toothpick they're designed specifically as shaving brushes as there were instructions how to use them on soaps to create lather for shaving.

Seem to look and feel like the old (1960's) Nylon brush from my youth.

Been a while since I scratched my face with that one.

proxy.php

Top Bottom