What's new

Anyone else lucky enough to live near a store that carries shave gear?

I am very fortunate to have the Handlebar Barbershop close by, about 15 minutes away from home. They just re-opened after being closed since March due to the virus. Since I am also FINALLY going back to work on Monday after being furloughed since March, I wanted to treat myself to a few things. I could have easily dropped several hundred dollars, but had to show some restraint!

I can't imagine living near Maggard or Pasteurs or one of the other huge stores, that would be detrimental to my wallet and marriage :)

IMG_0709.jpg

Here's my haul. I was stoked they had Stirling Noir in stock.
IMG_0710.jpg

It's the coolest barbershop I've been in. I shave my head so have never gotten a haircut here, but if you go for a cut, you can also grab a beer, they have a couple taps with local brews.

great report, thanks!
looking onto google, this is indeed a large barbershop!
looks awesome!
enjoy!
and congrats on returning to the working world!

afterthought, there was once an outstanding b&m shop over in pasadena, old town shaving!
huuuge assortment and inventory! great customer service!
they provided me with a couple excellent brushes!
unfortunately, he ultimately succumbed to the Wet Shaving Virus a few years back and are now closed. 😥
before i could make a personal visit.
this image from google.

ots.jpg

Being able to walk to both of the Pasteurs locations in NYC has been a wonderful embarrassment of riches for this lucky wetshaver.

While not exactly near Kent Of Inglewood is in the same city. Decent selection of soap & creams and brushes, good staff who are friendly & knowledgeable...you also get the vibe you're in a Mumford & Sons video.

Top Bottom