What's new

Anyone else here make PB&J Sandwiches out of Toaster Waffles?

I have ... It's a guilty pleasure for sure. I've also done the PB and banana thing, as well as slather them in PB and then drizzle with maple syrup.

I make no apologies

Hah! That's exactly what I had for breakfast yesterday. Though technically it's not a sandwich I guess because I just smeared peanut butter and mayhaw jelly on two waffles. Open-faced sandwich maybe? :001_302:

I put PB and Jelly on EVERYTHING!!! It is a favorite of mine,

Bread, Tortillas, Waffles, Pancakes, Muffins, English Muffins, Biscuits, a Spoon!

The list goes on. It is a serious weakness of mine. We go through peanut butter and jelly so quickly it is crazy!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Sorry Don, but we needed visuals.

Don't know why there would be a key board anywhere near this thing.

Bd0pNzG.jpg

I put PB and Jelly on EVERYTHING!!! It is a favorite of mine,

Bread, Tortillas, Waffles, Pancakes, Muffins, English Muffins, Biscuits, a Spoon!

The list goes on. It is a serious weakness of mine. We go through peanut butter and jelly so quickly it is crazy!

Same to a degree ... and it's really not terribly unhealthy

I also love it on a flour tortilla ... a little PBJ wrap

I've put PB on toaster waffles, but never done the whole PB&J. However, I don't eat a PB&J unless my bread is toasted. And usually I put a layer of honey on one piece of toast, before the PB goes on. My guilty pleasure though is a PB & Bacon sandwich! And often times, that gets the honey treatment as well.

I like to use waffles to make bacon and egg sandwiches. Adds a different taste than just plain toast and the waffles don't fall apart as easy.

Top Bottom