What's new

Anyone else do this?

If this has already been discussed feel free to delete!

Anyone else pick out their soap (cream), razor or AS the night before and put them out on the sink? I normally pick things out in the late afternoon and sometimes end up changing it before I go to bed! I hope I’m not the only crazy one here! 🤣

EF75E606-0C4A-403E-8C63-4308B4F116E7.jpeg

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Well, since I have it down to one razor, one soap, alternating between two brushes, and one aftershave, it's all on the counter the night before (and the day after). If I am going to put in a new blade, I'll often do that the night before.

Nope, I don't like to be bound to a preset.

I only do that when traveling, so need to be really looking forward for that particular soap-razor combo that I would be using for several days in a row.

[emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690]

Enviado desde mi SM-A307G mediante Tapatalk

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
I have a bit of shavers OCD. I get my self ready the night before. I have to set it out in a particular way, I make decisions on which soap brush and razor and lay them out in what I consider the proper place. I am quite ritualistic about the whole deal.

There is only one fly in the ointment.... a thirteen year old daughter who shares my bathroom.

I use 4 soaps, after each morning shave I put the next soup on the sink with brush and razor ready for next morning, the soap I just used goes on the shelf with a different brush and razor.

Kinda. I keep 2-3 soaps and 2 brushes in my bathroom. I usually pick out what I will be using the next day. All of my other shaving stuff is in my home office. After I shave, I bring the brush and soap I used into my office to dry and replace them with another soap and brush. I rotate soaps and brushes every day.

I have a few razors and replace blades every 2-3 shaves so I rarely even know which blade I am using until after the shave when I rinse off the razor.

I seldom do.

Because I think that no matter what flavor of shaving soap, razor and brush are used that day!

It all depends on my mood on that day. I will choose according to my mood on that day!

It's really a happy process! Sometimes I think the process of thinking is full of fun!

Buddy, not only do I often do that but, I go into the bathroom several times a day, not to use the toilet, but smell my soaps and aftershaves!

Anyone else pick out their soap (cream), razor or AS the night before and put them out on the sink? I normally pick things out in the late afternoon and sometimes end up changing it before I go to bed! I hope I’m not the only crazy one here! 🤣

View attachment 1241284

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

View attachment 1241284
You may very well be crazy....

But I doubt if it's for THAT reason. Because I do that sometimes. And just ask @KeenDogg .... he'll tell you I ain't crazy!

I'm currently an evening shaver, I don't have enough space in my bathroom to set-up items before the shave, and I keep all my shave gears in two drawers (to preserve the smell and not to draw attention).

I do like this kind of organised attitude, it's just not a viable option for me right now.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm currently an evening shaver, and I don't have enough space in my bathroom to set-up items before the shave and I keep all my shave gears in two drawers (to preserve the smell and not to draw attention).

I do like this kind of organised attitude, it's just not a viable option for me right now.
I wish I could be organised....but trying just gives me an attitude.

Top Bottom