What's new

Anyone else addicted to Razorock Tuscan Oud?

I guess Razorock has been releasing some of the popular soaps in a different formula that has Argan Oil. Personally I think the lathers are bit better, and am glad the prices are still low. Mudder Focker is quickly becoming a favorite. But back to the OP Tuscan Oud is a great scent. I am not sure though if my tub is the one with argan oil I will need to check when home.

:cool:

"01010010 01100001 01111010 01101111 01010010 01101111 01100011 01101011"

I tried this soup for the first time today. I really like the scent but it didn't seem to be as slick as a lot of the other soaps and creams I have tried. I will work with it again tomorrow and see if I can get better results.

I picked Tuscan Oud up recently and for me the performance was on par with other Razorock soaps I have tried - decent. I've tried worse and I've certainly tried better. The scent, however, is fantastic. As others have commented previously on this thread, it smells just like Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather. I didn't pick up any similarity to Tom Ford's Tobacco Oud, in fact I didn't pick up any oud note at all. I smelled Tuscan Oud side by side with my bottle of Tuscan Leather, and is was spot on.

This soap is so strongly scented that i did a test palm lather and the scent caused a day long migraine! No matter how many times i washed my hands, the scent just didn't go away.

Needless to say, i sold it without actually ever using it for a shave. The boar brush retained the scent for many days afterwards.

I wasn't a fan of the scent at first but now I've come to really like it. Not sure I'd get the AS but I really enjoy the soap and its performance, glad I took a blind shot and tried it...

I waited too long to order Tuscan Oud but it just arrived today. This stuff is ridiculous! I've already smelled it about 40 times and I haven't even shaved with it yet. It instantly transports me to some childhood memory I can't exactly pinpoint, but one that leaves me feeling very nostalgic. I can still smell it in my mind (like a ghost scent). I had all but given up RazoRock since I own several of their soaps and about half of them smell exactly the same (which is a huge disappointment even though they perform so well), then this stuff arrives and completely captivates me. I'm gonna need a bottle of the splash to go with it.

I tried this soup for the first time today. I really like the scent but it didn't seem to be as slick as a lot of the other soaps and creams I have tried. I will work with it again tomorrow and see if I can get better results.
Oh no! I hope this isn't the case. I experienced the same thing with their Tobacco soap (now called Puros). It wasn't slick at all. In fact, I think it caused friction. However, it became a bath soap that I loved.

I really enjoy it. Tuscan Oud and Mudder Focker are both nice RR soaps, the scents
are really unique. Certainly not the best or slickest soaps out there, but really what is?
Both the soaps and aftershaves are enjoyable to use.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Tried tuscan our today. I agree with most that its average RR soap but the scent is fantastic. I ordered the as today.

I'll note that I followed my shave today with the stallion as. Whoa. Fantastic juice.

Yes, this is a fragrance I really enjoy. The soap is priced so low that I had to grab a tub. Never picked up the aftershave, but I do have a bottle of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather and a bottle of Rasasi La Yuqawam for fragrance.

Oh no! I hope this isn't the case. I experienced the same thing with their Tobacco soap (now called Puros). It wasn't slick at all. In fact, I think it caused friction. However, it became a bath soap that I loved.
So, I did notice just a minor difference in slickness and I'm going to guess that it's caused by the same ingredient(s) in the Tobacco RR soap. Basically, I'm guessing, without any scientific evidence, that the EO is in both soaps but there's quite a bit less in Tuscan Oud so it's not nearly as noticeable. I can live with the performance. It's still quite good. The scent is so interesting and I love how it lingers. Mmmm mm!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I certainly enjoy RR Tuscan Oud. :cool:

20210217_154218~2.jpg

I have tried just about every soap on the market and always enjoyed a large rotation variety of about 8 to 10 elite soaps. The scent of Tuscan Oud just won't leave me alone. I physically can't reach for another soap I love the scent so much and just got the AS splash and I cannot get enough of this intoxication. Just amazing
Agree its a great soap scent and lathers up pretty good too !

Top Bottom