What's new

Anyone else addicted to Razorock Tuscan Oud?

RR Tuscan Oud is a very nice scent. I wish I got more leather from the scent, but it is a bit on the sweet side. Their Al Sapone is a similar type of scent, not the same, but in the same family IMO. Both are great scents, and some of my favorite RR scents.

To revive an old thread... Tuscan Oud is hands down my all time favorite soap. It is insanely intoxicating, it grabs you and never lets you go. Love it so much, I bought a second tub on the cheap from a bst group on FB that someone didn't like, so I put the two together. The scent on the soap is actually very strong, to where you don't really need the a/s to make the scent last. It is definitely tobacco heavy in the forefront, then I get leather and a bit of very faint sweetness. If you want a cologne to match on the cheap, you HAVE to buy Quorum by Antonio Puig. Doesn't smell any bit cheap and compliments the soap almost perfectly. Performance is typical Razorock, just shy of perfect.

One of my favorite scents, I have both the soap and aftershave.Out of my 15-20 soaps and
various aftershaves Tuscan Oud and Mudder Focker in my top 4 or 5

Reviving this thread just because the scent of Tuscan Oud is THAT good.

I've tried the following soaps/creams in my classic shaving career so far :

Razorock - Essential Oil of Lime, Essential Oil of Lavender, P.160, Mudder Focker, The Stallion, The Dead Sea

Proraso - White (soap), Green (soap), Blue (cream), Red (Cream)

Tabac

Barrister and Mann - First Snow

TOBS - Avecado

I realize that this is a relatively short list compared to some of you. I've only been at this for about 9 months. That being said, nothing comes close to Tuscan Oud. I can't get enough of it, my girlfriend can't get enough of it, and her friends that smelled it want it for their boyfriends. Out of all the colognes and fragrances I've smelled over my lifetime, this one beats them all.

$IMG_1831.jpg

Fantastic !, especially face lathered with my new RR Plissoft Silvertip.

Fantastic !, especially face lathered with my new RR Plissoft Silvertip.

I just bought the RR Tuscan OUD shaving soap and the exact same brush! I love the scent of Tuscan OUD! I wish Italian Barber would get the AS splash back in stock. I also received XXX Formula Duro in the same order. Now, I want that splash too, which is also out of stock. :-(

I just bought the RR Tuscan OUD shaving soap and the exact same brush! I love the scent of Tuscan OUD! I wish Italian Barber would get the AS splash back in stock. I also received XXX Formula Duro in the same order. Now, I want that splash too, which is also out of stock. :-(

You're gonna love the brush. Perfect with all the RazoRock soft soaps. I have XXX, Tuscan Oud, Lavender, and Emperor ---
the new Plissoft Silvertip (and original Plissoft 24) gets along quite well with these four in my current rotation.
I do not have any RazoRock aftershaves ---- I switch between Pinaud Clubman and Lucky Tiger.
Ahhhhhhh, life is good !

You guys are the worst! Now I have to go dig it out! I forgot how great of a scent it is.
I hate you guys.... I'm going to shave. :letterk1:

Last edited:
after reading a thread about Tuscan Oud i bought the soap about a month ago. it's in my normal rotation with the 5 others, but TOBS Sandalwood is still my favorite.

there's always a plan B.

I ordered the Razorock Tuscan Oud just this past weekend. This is my first Razorock soap to try and I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm four years into DE shaving and I've started liking soaps. Seems like I get a closer shave with them.

I love the soap as well. I just received the AS last week for the first time and it is too strong for me... I mean my wife :001_07:

I purchased a tub of Tuscan Oud I really like the scent out of the tub but haven't lathered it yet. That will be changing soon.

Tuscan Oud is my favorite Razorock, knocking XXX from it's top position.

According to the B&B wiki, it is based on Tom Ford Tobacco Oud, but I agree Tom Ford Tuscan Leather is the better (perfect) match.

I've received compliments and queries from coworkers when I wear the Tuscan Oud AS/Tuscan Leather EDT combo.
Comment's such as: "You've got the expensive stuff on today, what is it?" :thumbup1: or "Do you smell incense? I mean it smells really good and all, but I don't know where it's coming from." :facep:

I've got a sample of Tuscan Oud soap and AS readied in my desk to hand out to the next inquisitor, and have made an air freshener for the Jeep by soaking cotton pads in AS, putting them into a plastic condiment container, and poking a hole in the lid. Then there's already a backup tub of soap and AS in reserve once the current supply is used. So, yeah. While I'm not addicted to it per say (have a rather large rotatation of good stuff) it is my favorite RazoRock and I'm a big fan of it.

This tells everyone how awesomely strong the aftershave is ;)

I do like the scent but it is overwhelming to me - it has such a strong projection, sillage, and longevity that it puts many EDTs and EDPs to shame. I just can't use it as an aftershave because the amount I need to functionally do it's aftershave duties also leaves a huge thunderhead of scent

Top Bottom