What's new

Anyone else addicted to Razorock Tuscan Oud?

I have tried just about every soap on the market and always enjoyed a large rotation variety of about 8 to 10 elite soaps. The scent of Tuscan Oud just won't leave me alone. I physically can't reach for another soap I love the scent so much and just got the AS splash and I cannot get enough of this intoxication. Just amazing

It was too much for me. I bought the combo and it's so strong. It's good, just a little heavy for me. I love hearing other people love things I don't. Great time to be a wet shaver!

Is the scent like The Stallion?

No, I get full on leather. Not a sweet leather either (like ADP Colonia Leather). It's strong and bold.

I think I read that it was inspired by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather...? Can anyone confirm?

I have a decant of Tuscan leather and Tuscan oud and the splash pair perfectly. The splash and soap secnt last for hours. A nice way to not waste any real TL.

Tuscan Oud is my favorite Razorock, knocking XXX from it's top position.

According to the B&B wiki, it is based on Tom Ford Tobacco Oud, but I agree Tom Ford Tuscan Leather is the better (perfect) match.

I've received compliments and queries from coworkers when I wear the Tuscan Oud AS/Tuscan Leather EDT combo.
Comment's such as: "You've got the expensive stuff on today, what is it?" :thumbup1: or "Do you smell incense? I mean it smells really good and all, but I don't know where it's coming from." :facep:

I've got a sample of Tuscan Oud soap and AS readied in my desk to hand out to the next inquisitor, and have made an air freshener for the Jeep by soaking cotton pads in AS, putting them into a plastic condiment container, and poking a hole in the lid. Then there's already a backup tub of soap and AS in reserve once the current supply is used. So, yeah. While I'm not addicted to it per say (have a rather large rotatation of good stuff) it is my favorite RazoRock and I'm a big fan of it.

The soap and splash are the strongest scented RazoRock products I've tried. I save my Tuscan Oud shaves for days off, for me it's a bit too strong for the office. But man, that scent is fantastic.

No, I get full on leather. Not a sweet leather either (like ADP Colonia Leather). It's strong and bold.

I think I read that it was inspired by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather...? Can anyone confirm?

I have a decant of Tuscan leather and Tuscan oud and the splash pair perfectly. The splash and soap secnt last for hours. A nice way to not waste any real TL.

Tuscan Oud is my favorite Razorock, knocking XXX from it's top position.

According to the B&B wiki, it is based on Tom Ford Tobacco Oud, but I agree Tom Ford Tuscan Leather is the better (perfect) match.

I've received compliments and queries from coworkers when I wear the Tuscan Oud AS/Tuscan Leather EDT combo.
Comment's such as: "You've got the expensive stuff on today, what is it?" :thumbup1: or "Do you smell incense? I mean it smells really good and all, but I don't know where it's coming from." :facep:

I've got a sample of Tuscan Oud soap and AS readied in my desk to hand out to the next inquisitor, and have made an air freshener for the Jeep by soaking cotton pads in AS, putting them into a plastic condiment container, and poking a hole in the lid. Then there's already a backup tub of soap and AS in reserve once the current supply is used. So, yeah. While I'm not addicted to it per say (have a rather large rotatation of good stuff) it is my favorite RazoRock and I'm a big fan of it.

Does it have that raspberry note from Tuscan Leather? It's a very distinctive note among leather perfumes and I've been searching for a soap that dupes it well.

I got the soap and the aftershave. It is becoming one of my favorites. I used it three days in a row with a different brush each day. Both the performance and the scent are excellent. It is one of the new lanolin formula soaps by RR.

proxy.php

wow!! I just got some in yesterday and let me tell you. it's my favorite scented soap probably ever. definitely in the top 5. that says alot considering how many soaps i've tried through the years(100's). it's one of those nostalgia scents for me. reminds me of my childhood in a good way.

Are there any other soaps that smell like this. I'll buy anything in this same vein because this one is amazing.

I'll plus one all of this, just the soap though, haven't tried the AS. I've been using it for about a week now and even the woman likes the scent which is definitely a plus as we don't normally agree on them. Decent soap, good to shave with and a nice lingering smell.

Yes: the Stallion line is in the same vein

wow!! I just got some in yesterday and let me tell you. it's my favorite scented soap probably ever. definitely in the top 5. that says alot considering how many soaps i've tried through the years(100's). it's one of those nostalgia scents for me. reminds me of my childhood in a good way.

Are there any other soaps that smell like this. I'll buy anything in this same vein because this one is amazing.

Top Bottom