What's new

Anyone checking out Amazon Prime Day deals?

I think you have enough razors from Yates coming to supply your whole neighbourhood! 🤪

Nope, not me. I ordered one BYOR, almost immediately canceled it because I didn’t like the configuration I chose. Currently waiting for the refund to hit my PayPal so I can order what I have in my cart which, once I receive it, will bring my Yates grand total to two.

I got an email today that the stubby brass handles were in stock. I immediately hit the link in the email to see that it was either still out of stock or already sold out again.

Nope, not me. I ordered one BYOR, almost immediately canceled it because I didn’t like the configuration I chose. Currently waiting for the refund to hit my PayPal so I can order what I have in my cart which, once I receive it, will bring my Yates grand total to two.

I got an email today that the stubby brass handles were in stock. I immediately hit the link in the email to see that it was either still out of stock or already sold out again.
So many people ordering, I lost track apparently who the big spender was. Didn't realise you cancelled. I bet the handle just aren't back up yet, the new BYOR didn't launch until later in the day.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’ve spent about 1200 already. But not on shaving supplies, hell..I just got rid of half my den! Tech stuff and household essentials. Stuff I would have bought anyway at some point, but prime deals make it somewhat cheaper to buy everything now. My postman will likely need a trailer this week.

Top Bottom