What's new

Anyone buy blades from the 'Bay?

Just curious if anyone has bought blades from E-bay, and a) from what seller, and b) what have your experiences been?

Feel free to add cautions or words of wisdom...

Thanks in advance,

Duggo

I've purchased Gillette Silver Blue blades from eBay and have been very happy with my purchase. The seller is healthcareplus1

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I reckon that 95% of my blades have come off eBay, I am in Australia and have no trouble receiving them from overseas. They might take a little longer to get here but I always check the sellers feedback if I have not bought off them before.

Yeah my main source for blades. Great prices and often free shipping. Plus lots of sellers for almost any blade you may be looking for. I've never had any problems at all using eBay sellers for blades.

I buy vintage spoiler blades from eBay, oh also found some schick twin injector blades. From various sellers, without issue. Current production from Amazon.

I bought from eBay many times. Especially from two sellers- razorbladesclub in Sweden and connaughtshaving in the UK. Both top sellers, very good prices, varied selection and prompt customer service. Highly recommend them both for blade purchases.

The only blades I have NOT bought on eBay are the two packages of Top Care Personnas. Never had an issue buying from Russia, Bulgaria, India, China, etc.

Some Gillette Wilkinsons are on the way from India to Europe right now. I paid USD 4.39 for 50 blades free shipping, seller is indian_ash.

Sent from my RNE-L01 using Tapatalk

DE blades in brick and mortar stores are scarce as hen's teeth in Canada. I have purchased from eBay, aliexpress, amazon, and dedicated stores like Connaught in UK. I have had zero problems. As mentioned above, check out seller's feedback. Read the comments from customers. I always choose a seller with 100% positive feedback, even if their prices are a little higher. Shipping times vary, depending on the country of origin, and the shipping method selected.

Some Gillette Wilkinsons are on the way from India to Europe right now. I paid USD 4.39 for 50 blades free shipping, seller is indian_ash.

Got it today. Nicely packed, no issues, good price...
This was my first blade purchase from the bay but definitely not the last.
proxy.php

I bought blades exclusively off Ebay unless they were a buy or trade with someone here. If the Ebay seller had a good rating then I had no qualms whatsoever in buying there. I don't have a particularseller to point to, I just went by the best deal from a seller with a good rating. I now have enough blades to last me a decade or so but I've had no disappointments with my Ebay buys.

If it sounds too good to be true . . .
Always remember to check both what shipping is going to be and what return policies are.

I like using Polsilver, Rapira, Classic Shaving, Treet Kai Razor Blades because they are a vendor here, and have storefronts on E-Bay, Amazon, as well as a website. I would say to find a couple to use a stick with them, just easier in so many ways.

Thanks for all the replies...

I've been looking at the Astra 100 pack on the 'Bay, and I can find them selling for $9.95. United States Dollar (USD) Would that qualify as "too good to be true?"

Thanks in advance,

Duggo

Thanks for all the replies...

I've been looking at the Astra 100 pack on the 'Bay, and I can find them selling for $9.95. United States Dollar (USD) Would that qualify as "too good to be true?"

Thanks in advance,

Duggo

I'd say that's close to average.

Top Bottom