What's new

Anyone buy blades from the 'Bay?

I've never bought blades from Ebay because I know some reputable vendors near me that sell various of shaving stuff.
As long as someone sells authentic and not fake blades, I'd buy from him.

I much prefer eBay to Amazon. Mainly because PayPal is the usual method of payment on eBay and it gives an extra layer of protection and anonymity. Also, every case I have ever raised with eBay I have won, and eBay has always been quick to find a resolution when things turn sour. They do actually back the straight, honest man.

All of mine (a pillow case full, lol), have come from sellers near Montego bay (and from surrounding hillside to the south). Seem good but you can expect a few weepers IME. Good luck mon! The rum is guaranteed good

Several purchases from eBay. Latest have been Gilette Platinums, but I’ve gotten a number of others as well. Great prices and have always been good blades.

I get nearly all of my blades on eBay unless I’m sampling new stuff from razor blades club. In general, blades on amazon are more expensive than eBay.

I get nearly all of my blades on eBay unless I’m sampling new stuff from razor blades club. In general, blades on amazon are more expensive than eBay.
Agreed. Ebay has some nice razors right now... especially Gillette Wilkinson Swords.. $10/ 200? Good grief this is cheap, and smooth, lol. I'm a sword fan for life now.

I used to get weepers right and left.. every time. Now, I use these swords and good to go. Maybe I'm giving the secret away.. Sorry if that's the case.

I have this hunch that Gillette is trying to run the market down on the DE blades, so they can sell their cartriges to EVERYONE else.. Hey, this hasn't been done before? It's a good strategy for them and nobody is the wiser. Except for us... DE users. But still..

I have this hunch that Gillette is trying to run the market down on the DE blades, so they can sell their cartriges to EVERYONE else.. Hey, this hasn't been done before? It's a good strategy for them and nobody is the wiser. Except for us... DE users. But still..

I don't think the buyers in the home markets of these blades are seeing price cuts. I think that if you're in the US, it's more likely that the strong dollar is giving that effect. Strong dollar means imports are cheap, and when you buy blades from India, you're importing them.

I don't think the buyers in the home markets of these blades are seeing price cuts. I think that if you're in the US, it's more likely that the strong dollar is giving that effect. Strong dollar means imports are cheap, and when you buy blades from India, you're importing them.
Good point, but still half the price of other (Independent) Blade makers from say Egypt, Russia, and Pakistan... I guess time will tell. I'm staying with my gut on this one: Gillette is making the market cry by undercutting the competition.

I’ve bought 100 Polsilver blades for $17-18 on eBay and was not disappointed. I think the seller was Razor Blades Club, but I could be wrong.

I buy my Feather Blades on Ebay. There's ZERO chance of finding them at a brick and mortar store in my area.

Now here's a question for everybody..... are there counterfeit Feather Blades being sold on Ebay ??

As mentioned earlier, razorbladesclub on eBay who are an approved B&B vendor and I also buy on Amazon. Not a problem to date...

I buy my Feather Blades on Ebay. There's ZERO chance of finding them at a brick and mortar store in my area.

Now here's a question for everybody..... are there counterfeit Feather Blades being sold on Ebay ??

I have seen online articles about fake Feather blades being manufactured and sold by Chinese companies and one of the posts on B&B mentions a user who got "burned" buying blades that turned out to be fake. Best to buy them from reputable dealers, such as Razor Blades Club.

Top Bottom