What's new

Anybody try the new Thayers After Shave?

Thayers is known for their Witch hazel but they came out with an After Shave which is their Witch Hazel blended with other ingredients. It only comes in a 4 oz bottle and I haven't been able to find it in any stores yet. It's part of their new Shaving product line.

I've used Thayer's Cucumber for years (and like it a lot); I now also have their Coconut which I also like. A bit sticky at times, but they are moisturizing and feel good as aftershaves. I have a small stockpile of Thayer's Cucumber.

Thayers is known for their Witch hazel but they came out with an After Shave which is their Witch Hazel blended with other ingredients. It only comes in a 4 oz bottle and I haven't been able to find it in any stores yet. It's part of their new Shaving product line.
Hopefully it will hit store shelves soon. I would give this a try...I like Thayers products. And I want to try their new shaving cream.

Hopefully it will hit store shelves soon. I would give this a try...I like Thayers products. And I want to try their new shaving cream.
Thayers is high quality IMO and I would also like to give it a try but I really like what I use now, CF, Trumpers, Proraso.

Many years ago Thayers produced an aftershave lotion that came in a small bottle. I bought one bottle of it and liked it. However, when I used it up the Rexall Drug store where I bought it said it had been discontinued.

Top Bottom