What's new

anybody play WOW?

So does anybody on this site play world of Warcraft? My obsession with shaving videos has taken up all my playing time.

I used to be super hardcore addicted to the game, Raiding literally every day as if it was a job. I left for deployment and came back and now would consider myself super casual but yes i still play the game.

I've played since BC released, just got Cata and will probably play until I finish my 2nd degree and get a real job lol.

I use to play but when I lost my job I could not justify the monthly fees (I had 2 accounts so my 15 yr old nephew could play).

I did for about a year so I could keep in touch with my brother while he was away at college. It was fun but it never got into it.

One of my granddaughters was hooked for a time until her parents pulled the plug on it. She tried to show me how to play, but games like WOW and Starcraft are too confusing for this old guy. I prefer the Diablo series.

One of my granddaughters was hooked for a time until her parents pulled the plug on it. She tried to show me how to play, but games like WOW and Starcraft are too confusing for this old guy. I prefer the Diablo series.

Cool man. Are you stoked for Diablo III? Recently reinstalled Diablo II myself!

:lol: Ah, we the aging gamers. I'm still an NES man at heart.

I used to play WoW. I got a couple of characters to about level 50, then got incredibly bored and quit. One of my friends might still play. If you encounter any character called Shagula (or some variation thereof) then that's him.

To date, I have successfully avoided this game.

I used to be ridiculously addicted to Ultima Online. I would play it for hours and hours and hours. I think I would probably play it for eight hours straight. It was like a job. It destroyed my social life and my grades in middle school/high school. I finally quit when I realized that when I accomplished something in the game, I would feel like I'd accomplished something in real life. For instance, I earned enough gold to buy a really large house and for the rest of the day I was elated. That was when I knew it was time for it to go.

I would like to play WoW, but I think I'm better off without it!

I have a 6 year old little nephew-in-law that has a wii and he thinks I am SOOOOO COOOOOOLLLLLLL because I am good at Super Mario Bros on there.... :lol::lol::lol:

I played WOW a little bit but I was addicted to Star Wars Galaxies. I had 2 acounts, my roommate had 3, and we used each others so I had access to 5 accounts. We had every type of crafter. I played several combat proffessions but Officer was my favorite. I finally just had to quit and get out of the house, it got crazy.

Yup I do. It's a fun past time. I'm not mega addicted but when all my college work is done it's a fun way to unwind if my friends aren't around.

I loved those ZELDA games on the old NES & SNES. They were the best. The later consoles had too many buttons to remember. ADVENTURE on Atari was another game I liked, even with those crude graphics. Every 10 years or so, I dig them out of storage and play a few games.

Are you stoked for Diablo III?
I try not to think about Diablo III because the release is taking forever. I don't buy many games anymore, but that one I will. I still occasionally horse around with Diablo Hellfire, Diablo II or Hellgate London.

Top Bottom