What's new

Anybody planning a tax return binge?

Ok, maybe not the whole return. But I am planning on splurging a small part of it to get the goods necessary to try straight shaving. Most of it will go towards productive things like bills, school, vehicle maintenance, and the like. But I am looking forward to having a nice bit of cash to send to some of my favorite b&b vendors.
So is anybody else planning a big buy?

Like you most of mine will towards bills but I did pre-spend a little of it on a couple of Gillette open comb razors from ebay. Haven't arrived yet but I'm excited.

I've been on his list for months.
maybe this year.
or maybe next.
worth waiting for.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 66
My wife takes all of our tax refund, but I will be splurging as soon as I get my final student loan refund in another week or so. I'm supposed to be saving it all to hold me over while I study for the bar, but I've got a few shaving goodies that just won't wait.

I set up annually for a ZERO refund. I'd rather keep my $$ than let the gub'ment hold it from me interest-free!

I set up annually for a ZERO refund. I'd rather keep my $$ than let the gub'ment hold it from me interest-free!

Agree with you there. Funny how people think the government just give them free money once a year. IT'S ALREADY YOUR MONEY!!!

I've gotta wait and see what I'll be getting back before I decide what I'll do with it. If I can save it that's what I'll do. If not I'll probably use it for our April vacation.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I blow my refund every year on something nice for myself. 2 years ago it was a Mac Mini & an iPad and loads of accessories, last year it was a new 50" plasma and a recliner, this year I've gotten in to firearms so I'll likely take it to the gun store and go hog wild.

Top Bottom