What's new

Anybody planning a tax return binge?

Ok, maybe not the whole return. But I am planning on splurging a small part of it to get the goods necessary to try straight shaving. Most of it will go towards productive things like bills, school, vehicle maintenance, and the like. But I am looking forward to having a nice bit of cash to send to some of my favorite b&b vendors.
So is anybody else planning a big buy?

Like you most of mine will towards bills but I did pre-spend a little of it on a couple of Gillette open comb razors from ebay. Haven't arrived yet but I'm excited.

My wife takes all of our tax refund, but I will be splurging as soon as I get my final student loan refund in another week or so. I'm supposed to be saving it all to hold me over while I study for the bar, but I've got a few shaving goodies that just won't wait.

I set up annually for a ZERO refund. I'd rather keep my $$ than let the gub'ment hold it from me interest-free!

I set up annually for a ZERO refund. I'd rather keep my $$ than let the gub'ment hold it from me interest-free!

Agree with you there. Funny how people think the government just give them free money once a year. IT'S ALREADY YOUR MONEY!!!

I've gotta wait and see what I'll be getting back before I decide what I'll do with it. If I can save it that's what I'll do. If not I'll probably use it for our April vacation.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
I blow my refund every year on something nice for myself. 2 years ago it was a Mac Mini & an iPad and loads of accessories, last year it was a new 50" plasma and a recliner, this year I've gotten in to firearms so I'll likely take it to the gun store and go hog wild.

Top Bottom