What's new

anybody ordered shaving products online?

what site did you order your stuff from...and did it come on time? because finding a BADGER BRUSH in a store is very hard to find

Hi BJ, do you have a real name or is BJ it?

I have ordered about 90% of my gear online and have never had a problem. The Gentleman's Shop is one of the best in the UK that deliver to the US but unless you tell us where you are it's difficult to help.

I got a badger brush for $9 shipped here:
http://beautyrose.stores.yahoo.net/twdeshbrform.html

It's a tweezerman. I have over 30 razors so far, but am still using this brush, it's my only one. heh. I'm fine with it. Eventually I'll get some ~$40 deal.

You can get the same tweezerman brush at Target for $15+tax. But why? just get it for $9.00 if you don't mind this egoless brush.

yea my intitals are BJ and my last name is PLEASE..i dont live in england..i guess ill have to look around for a few sites that sell shaving products..its alot of them..but most of their stuff is overpriced

bj_please said:
yea my intitals are BJ and my last name is PLEASE..i dont live in england..i guess ill have to look around for a few sites that sell shaving products..its alot of them..but most of their stuff is overpriced

Try this! It's a list of just about every online retailler there is!

The only online retailer I've ordered from thus far is ClassicShaving.com. My experience with them was nothing short of fantastic. They went above and beyond in customer service (adding products after the order was placed, and even changing the shipping method so that I would receive it next day, ON A SATURDAY). This even meant shipping via a method they didn't ordinarly use (USPS Express Mail). They've even promised to send me a bunch of samples the next time I order with them.

You may also check the "marketplace" here on B&B. I've bought far more stuff from there then I have anywhere else and had nothing but pleasent experiences.

All the on-line shaving retailers I've used have been great: Classic Shaving, Em's Place, QED, Saint Charles Shave, Mama Bears, Honeybee Sue's, Lee's Razors, The Gentlemen's Shop, The English Shaving Company...

Yeah, good point, considering the size/nature of these shops, you'd probably be hard pressed to find one that didn't offer excellent customer service, etc.

I have ordered from many online retailers in the past 6 years and have not had a problem as of yet. In fact, if the merchandise wasn't exactly what I wanted or liked and they had a physical presence, i was allowed to exchange it with no problems.

BTW, welcome to B&B,you will be assimilated!

Icecow,

tyx for the link-just ordered the $9 Tweezerman brush(RAD strikes again-especially for that price :biggrin: ).

Marty

QED is great - crap website.

The Saville Row brushes are very good for the price and his shave sticks can't be beat for their scent.

Obtained my razor (Merkur HD) and Simpsons Brush: (PJ2 in Super) from leesrazors.com. His Customer Service is stellar.

Receiving some shaving creams from classicshaving.com.

QED is awesome as well. Ordered my GFT coconut on Friday, received this morning.

Doug

Top Bottom