What's new

Anybody have experience with Pinaud Clubman No bumps gel?

I did some experimenting with a Feather blade two days ago. It did not go well. I got bumps and burns on the neck :(

So I bought Pinaud Clubman No bumps gel. But the directions on the bottle are pretty concise. I don't know if I'm using it correctly.

Here is what I did: After shaving i rinsed my face and neck with cold water and applied alum. After a minute i rinsed my face and neck again and rubbed the No bumps gel on my neck. It smelled very harsh but there was no burning sensation. I left it to dry on my skin for about 30 seconds before applying aftershave. The skin on my neck feels pretty good now, but I'm wondering if people are using it differently.

Bumps Gel.jpgBumps2.jpg

Just a quick update. This stuff is amazing. In two days the bumps was gone. I applied it three times a day on the affected areas.

The main ingredient is Acetylsalicylic acid , just like Bump patrol and Tend Skin. I use a combo of Bump Patrol let it dry for a while, most of the time overnight, then in the morning I use Bevel Aftershave Balm. This is the absolute best regimen I've ever found for Razor bumps or ingrown hairs. Art of shaving sandalwood balm does good with my skin to.

Hi, I have been using this gel for nearly a year. Sometimes I put it on before the balm, sometimes after it. Sadly, it did not help me at all, now I'm just using it because I spent money on it and I'm hoping for a miracle. But I am glad that it worked for you. If you would like to visit my post and give me some tips regarding simmilar issue, I would be glad. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom