What's new

Anybody ever seen this stuff?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
1658775662377.png

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Never seen it before but I am in Australia and that may explain why. Is it any good?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Never seen it before but I am in Australia and that may explain why. Is it any good?
I haven't tried it, found it on some website called MarketCol for $2 so I ordered a couple of bottles of each of the flavors

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Looks like something you might find at a Dollar Store.

I think that's a Chinese clone of Skin Bracer or Barbasol Brisk. Have not tried it.

I thought the same. At that price point it was too hard to resist (like I really needed more aftershave)

I've was hunting around for a replacement for Barbasol Brisk which is sadly not being made anymore and stumbled across it. So we'll see how it is.

I thought the same. At that price point it was too hard to resist (like I really needed more aftershave)

I've was hunting around for a replacement for Barbasol Brisk which is sadly not being made anymore and stumbled across it. So we'll see how it is.
Let us hear what you think.

Me and another member talked about those dollar store after shaves in this thread

Too bad Universal the manufacturer switched it from being made in China and it smelled good, To now made in Pakistan and it reeks it is not usable.

Top Bottom