What's new

Anybody Collect Pins?

I don't mean these

proxy.php

Hi guys, I hope this is the correct section for my question.

In 2012 I was working at the London Olympics and picked up some badges (pins) commemorating the games and was wondering if there was anyone here who could give me some info on them.

Thanks in advance.

B

Quite sure that just about anything is collectable, so there must be others out there somewhere who collect those type of pins. Have you tried google to see if you can find them? :001_tongu

Quite sure that just about anything is collectable, so there must be others out there somewhere who collect those type of pins. Have you tried google to see if you can find them? :001_tongu

Cheers, I am sure you are correct things like these are collectible. I had a look on eBay and if it is very busy with these sort of items. I not interested in making money but would happily trade for shaving items so was looking to see if there was anyone friendly here who could help before I went to a " stranger" or just stuck them on BST and got no luck.

Check out the movie "Office Space"

Joanna: You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?
Stan, Chotchkie's Manager: Well, I thought I remembered you saying that you wanted to express yourself.
Joanna: Yeah. You know what, yeah, I do. I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.
[flips off Stan]

Check out the movie "Office Space"

Joanna: You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?
Stan, Chotchkie's Manager: Well, I thought I remembered you saying that you wanted to express yourself.
Joanna: Yeah. You know what, yeah, I do. I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.
[flips off Stan]

cheers, will have to have a look, it's a bit like the servers in TGIs

No I collect safety pin's mostly to keep my socks together in the wash.
I used to have a large, heavy safety pin, about 3.5" long, that I used as a money clip. I carried it for years, until one day in 2012 I lost it forever.

I had so much sentimental value over that pin, that I was more worried about losing it than I was about the $35 cash that it contained at the time. I've been looking for a replacement ever since, but can't seem to find any in that size.

Top Bottom