What's new

Any tropical smelling soaps?

First off i want to know if their is a decent lime shave soap i keep hearing bad things? Also are thier any soaps that just scream tropical. Like on a Caribbean beach sort of feel.

A number of folks make Coconut. I'm sort of surprised nobody has a pina colada.

Al's has a cream called calypso, but the description is just kind of confusing, and I've never smelled it in person

RazoRock King of the Castle Lime is the best lime soap!

Tropical sounds good though! Maybe that Synergy mentioned, but I hear mixed things

Lots of bay rum varieties of soaps.
and many excellent lime and coconut cream options.
you could spend many nice months with them all.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 151
Lime or orange, for starters. Stirling does custom orders. I actually have several pucks of coconut pineapple mango. I love tropical scents as well.

So my search for tropical scents landed me in stirling. They make pinacolada for you BASS which is probably the most tropical fragrance i have heard of! And i love that picture haha Smee could give a nice cut throat shave.

I need to order from stirling! I was thinking about DR harris but then i decided i want more of a variety so sterling is the way to go it will be my first order from them, but i am sure it wont be my last with all the wonderful reviews i have seen.

Last edited:
I have never done it, but I do recall someone superlathering lime on top of coconut - that has to be tropical! And I have seen a number of comments about some soaps smelling of lemongrass. Unfortunately, I am not a citrus fan so have no personal experience.

I think a really idea for a soap would be a tropical spiced rum punch that would just be out of this world

So my search for tropical scents landed me in stirling. They make pinacolada for you BASS which is probably the most tropical fragrance i have heard of! And i love that picture haha Smee could give a nice cut throat shave.
Well, I sit corrected... And Stirling is great soap, though I'm not sure I really want to smell like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain.

Maybe more subtle, but I find DR Harris arlington kind of fruity smelling in a way that could pass for tropical

Haha i don't know i have fond memories of the tropics so that is what lead my search. Also nature smells are my slice of pie too. But i am relatively new to this hobby and this will be my first large order of product with ranges of smells. Because 1. I dont know many traditional smells. 2 I want the tropical/nature smells 3 i want to support a small company i think Stirling is the winner. I contacted DR Harris and i have not even received a response and that is probably a good 5 days ago. I know stirling is world class in customer service because i have emailed him before. Now i just have to pull the trigger

I had QCS make me a custom scent, coconut with vanilla. I named it Caribbean Dream. There aren't a lot of lime soaps available. The best one I've tried is RazoRock's King of the Castle Lime.

I've never tried their shave soaps but I've tried most of their bath products but Honeybee shave soaps have a Pina Colada scent.

When I get around to trying their SS that's one I want to try. I also love tropical scents.

Top Bottom