What's new

Any tipster to reduce brush “klinking”

Hey everyone. I use a custom shaving mug my wife got for me a few years back, but my brush is very loud when I lather. I wake up early, and most mornings it wakes her up. Any tips/tricks to keep the noise down?

Let me help out an expected response:
1) not going to buy a new bowl/mug/container. It’s sentimental and I want to keep using it (she likes when I use it Sam well=wife browny points)

Thanks guys!

Silicone 'O' ring or two. Can always hold the brush closer to the knot so your fingers prevent contact with the mug.
dave

Sounds like you have good excuse to go brush shopping. You may need to buy several until you find one that’s quiet enough *wink wink*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Install the "Cone of Silence"

cone-of-silence_main.jpg

Two words of advice.

Face lather.....

.....in the morning

Use your favorite bowl in the evening to freshen up after work.

Sounds like a win win as you get to shave again.

Add another puck or more soap in the mug to bring the level up enough to stop the racket and keep it up there. Quit digging around in the bottom of the mug.

Two words of advice.

Face lather.....

.....in the morning

Use your favorite bowl in the evening to freshen up after work.

Sounds like a win win as you get to shave again.
Still have to load out of the mug. I load from the mug then face lather. Never been a big bowl lather....er

Add another puck or more soap in the mug to bring the level up enough to stop the racket and keep it up there. Quit digging around in the bottom of the mug.

Confusious say, “man who dig in mug, from wife will get no hug.”

Still have to load out of the mug. I load from the mug then face lather. Never been a big bowl lather....er

No bowl used to face lather.

Apply soap directly to face.

Bring wet brush to face

Make lather.

Get a shave stick for mornings or listen to early morning grumblings

proxy.php

Top Bottom