What's new

Any Thoughts on the KAMISORI Artist Club Blades?

Does anyone have any thoughts about the Kamisori Artist Club razor blades as compared to the Feather and Kai AC blades?

Does anyone have any thoughts about the Kamisori Artist Club razor blades as compared to the Feather and Kai AC blades?
I am also interested in the performance of the Kamisori blade in relation to other AC type blades. I have one in a sample I received but have not used it yet. Have you used it? What are your thoughts?

"I'm not yet a Feather AC user, but I've never heard of the Kamisori branded blades. Do you have a link?"

This is where I got mine from:
< Kamisori - $1.15 each - Double Edge Razor Blade >

Schick also makes a blade for the AC razors, which I have yet to try, but it is very obscure and would need to privately imported from Japan.

All of that outfit's blades are kind of pricey. Right now, you can pick up a dispenser of 20 Feather AC Pros for $11.25 from Amazon.

Looks like they may go with this terrifying beast
proxy.php

So I shaved with a Kamisori AC blade tonight. This is the second AC blade I have ever used, so I don't have much to compare it to. I just got done with a Feather Pro (9). In my opinion, the Kamisori blade is not as sharp or smooth as the Feather Pro. I ended up with a 3 pass DFS with the first use of the Kamisori. With the Feather Pro, I ended up with the same quality shave after 2 passes, and my face felt like glass after the third pass. I will continue to use this blade until it is done, but I like the Feather Pro better YMMV.

I find the Kai mild pink blades to be better than Feather pro and pro Super. I haven't tried the other Kai blades.

"All of that outfit's blades are kind of pricey. Right now, you can pick up a dispenser of 20 Feather AC Pros for $11.25 from Amazon."

That's the conclusion I came as well. Not only that but the Kamisori's are much hard to source as well. I could only find them at "Try A Blade".

Tried it tonight for the first time. It's in the race for my favorite blade, but if availability is like the brothers say, I may go for the Schick Prolines instead...

Top Bottom