What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

any Stirling Eau de Toilette similar to a "Brut" scent?

I ask because as much as I like the scents that Phoenix Shaving offers, they don't last as long as I'd like whereas those offered by Stirling last most of the day if not all day or at least the few that I've tried. I recently got PAA's take on Brut (Et Tu) and really enjoyed the smell, so I was wondering if anyone here might know of a scent either through trying their Eau de Toilettes or soaps know if any that smell at least similar to Brute

Maybe the varen or the spice from Stirling might come close to the scent of Brut. I wonder how close you could get if the two were mixed

Maybe the varen or the spice from Stirling might come close to the scent of Brut. I wonder how close you could get if the two were mixed
Funny you mention Varen and Spice, I did wind up narrowing it down to those two and of the two I ordered a full bottle of Stirling Spice as that is the closest to Brut from them I came across for sure. I actually do not care for Varen as a scent for EDT, soaps on the other hand I find it somewhat pleasing, oddly enough.

Top Bottom