What's new

Any Rooney experts out there.got a question.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
The first and third are the same (I think), the middle one by Vintage blades is the two band version and one of my favorite knots.

Last edited:
At first glance I thought the Title was; Andy Rooney experts out there. got a question. :001_rolle Guess it's late... Good Night.

The one offered by Vintage Blades is 2-band and like the gentleman said is a fantastic knot. One of my favorites.

Do they not make 2 xl any more? in 2 band? was that a limited release? Any one have an emillion? you like?

2XLs just sell out very quickly because they are a very well appreciated brush.

Although I have many brushes costing well over $200 - my Emillion 2 provides a very unique blend of density, tip softness, and flow quality that rivals many of my more expensive brushes. Additionally, the handle ergonomics in my opinion are unrivaled by any brush.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Although I have many brushes costing well over $200 - my Emillion 2 provides a very unique blend of density, tip softness, and flow quality that rivals many of my more expensive brushes. Additionally, the handle ergonomics in my opinion are unrivaled by any brush.

I really don't need to hear this.

Ok this looks like a good thread to hijack.

I have 5 Rooneys, an old 1/2, new 3/3, old heritage emillion 3-band size 2, new beehive 2, and new highlander.

I find that there is something different about the new heritages. The hair is great, and at first I thought it was just the highlander, but they don't feel as well... Perhaps pictures are necessary, but there is a little flop from side to side. it doesn't make the hairs floppy just the overall knot, and feels like a result of not being dense enough. I don't know how to explain it other than saying the new heritage knots feel smaller than comparably sized old heritage knots.

Any thoughts?

Top Bottom