What's new

any place that still sells bluebird blades?

I tried bluebird blades that came a part of a sampler pack and I liked it a lot.
I am reading that they've been discontinued recently.

Is there anyway to get them in 100~200 quantities still?
Seems like only people selling them are selling them as sampler packs only.

If anyone on this forum has that they don't want to use, drop me a PM and we can make a deal.
I know there has to be someone with B.A.D who stocked up on these before they went out of production :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Wish4Star, also sells through Amazon, usually sells Bluebird blades. I just checked and they are out of BB DE blades. You may want to contact Wish4Star, you may have to do this through Amazon.

Wish4Star, also sells through Amazon, usually sells Bluebird blades. I just checked and they are out of BB DE blades. You may want to contact Wish4Star, you may have to do this through Amazon.

seems like he only has single edge blades, but I emailed him anyways.

If you find any let me know. :)

I am almost through my last few packs of the 100 I bought a year ago and can't find it anywhere. :(

I tried bluebird blades that came a part of a sampler pack and I liked it a lot.
I am reading that they've been discontinued recently.

Is there anyway to get them in 100~200 quantities still?
Seems like only people selling them are selling them as sampler packs only.

If anyone on this forum has that they don't want to use, drop me a PM and we can make a deal.
I know there has to be someone with B.A.D who stocked up on these before they went out of production :thumbup1::thumbup1:

If you find any let me know. :)

I am almost through my last few packs of the 100 I bought a year ago and can't find it anywhere. :(

misread your post as last few 100 packs. lol. so you are in the game shoes!
I will let you know if I find a place.

Last edited:
I just tossed about 7 tucks of them in thetrash a few weeks ago. Didn't know they might be a hot commodity.

I just tossed about 7 tucks of them in thetrash a few weeks ago. Didn't know they might be a hot commodity.

you could have tossed them in my trash can, then I would have gladly picked them back up haha.
there seems to be polarizing opinions about bluebirds, but I liked them a lot and since they seem to be disappearing, I'd like to stock up at least 100 of them so I can use monthly or even bimonthly!

Thanks for finding that, I did a lot of searches online and came up empty.

At $27 per 100, that's almost double what I paid for them last year. And more than I'd like to spend.

I ordered some blades to try and someone here has sent me a few samples as well to try. I may go that route before I drop more money on a blade I might not be able to find anymore.

Lee's Safety Razors, $27/100: http://www.leesrazors.com/products/100-Double-Edge-Razor-Blades-%2d-All-Brands.html

I thought I was going to create a list here with options. But it looks like the above is the only one I can find right now.

Thanks for finding that, I did a lot of searches online and came up empty.

At $27 per 100, that's almost double what I paid for them last year. And more than I'd like to spend.

I ordered some blades to try and someone here has sent me a few samples as well to try. I may go that route before I drop more money on a blade I might not be able to find anymore.

I got lucky, I bought 100+ of them for under $20 from a BB member recently.
I'd love to stock up on it, but I don't know if there were enough love for this blade for people to have stocked up on it.
I didn't even it existed until I got a sampler pack. Even then, I never thought to try it until I ran out of blades.

Top Bottom