What's new

Any one tried these peruvian cigars?

proxy.php

Reason i ask is swmbo is visiting peru, and i imagine them being much cheaper down there.
Also, can any one understand what that says about the different models?

I've never tried them, but I have heard great things about them. Here's the translation for the bottom of the page:

San Martin

Medium to strong taste, full and firm. Besides its great flavor, great aroma characterizes this Peruvian puro.

Miguel Grau

Taste is mild to medium, with characteristic notes of sweetness and a full flavor. It is a wonderful and unforgettable experience to enjoy.

Senor de Sipan

Taste is mild to medium, a select blend of tobacco cut filler. It is ideal for those just entering the wonderful world of cigars.

will do. although i should warn i'm fairly new to cigars, so intricate details of flavours i cant tell much about, but as far as physical characteristics (i.e. even burn, light draw etc.) i can comment on.

Taste is so subjective, I don't even go by reviews of flavor. What you've pointed out is what is most important to know about a cigar. I've seen grown men squabble over whether a stogie tastes like nutmeg or coffee. I wish I had that much time to think about things that mean nothing. :sleep1:

Taste is so subjective, I don't even go by reviews of flavor. What you've pointed out is what is most important to know about a cigar. I've seen grown men squabble over whether a stogie tastes like nutmeg or coffee. I wish I had that much time to think about things that mean nothing. :sleep1:

:lol: morons it was cocoa. :rolleyes:

So i put in the request, she said shed look around. This is a test, if she fails, well then.... :a13:(verbally)

lets just say shes getting the boot :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom