What's new

Any one know what this R.M.Williams fragrance is?

Gentleman, does anyone know what fragrance they are spraying in the R.M. Williams stores? I cannot figure out where to buy this stuff. It smells incredible yet the staff in store seem to have no idea when i asked them. It's woody, herbal and a bit peaty like a good whiskey! I need to get hold of this some how!!

Gentleman, does anyone know what fragrance they are spraying in the R.M. Williams stores? I cannot figure out where to buy this stuff. It smells incredible yet the staff in store seem to have no idea when i asked them. It's woody, herbal and a bit peaty like a good whiskey! I need to get hold of this some how!!
Edit: Have found the fragrance they are using in store. Appearsit's not for sale to general public yet, but apparently soon i've been told. 🤞

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'll have to look and see if there are any of these stores in my "day trip" distance...

I went past the store yesterday and as soon as I walked in I was mesmerised by the smell. It smelt incredible! I asked them what fragrance it was and they showed me a candle and room spray that they’re releasing on Monday and I asked if I could buy it then and there- they said not until Monday. Room spray is $69. I think the candle and room spray set is $120

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I went past the store yesterday and as soon as I walked in I was mesmerised by the smell. It smelt incredible! I asked them what fragrance it was and they showed me a candle and room spray that they’re releasing on Monday and I asked if I could buy it then and there- they said not until Monday. Room spray is $69. I think the candle and room spray set is $120
Wow! Well, thank you for the detective werk there my friend! I'd really love to smell that.

Top Bottom