What's new

Any new copies of the sextoblade?

As the title asks. After trying a weck today , I was wondering if anyone has found a decent copy. Amazon has one but noticed it's painted. AliExpress etc are slow to ship lol. I also saw the Hess 1010, but they are no longer as well.

As the title asks. After trying a weck today , I was wondering if anyone has found a decent copy. Amazon has one but noticed it's painted. AliExpress etc are slow to ship lol. I also saw the Hess 1010, but they are no longer as well.
I'm limiting my suggestions to only razors that use the same Hair Shaper blades as the Weck Sextoblade.

If you want full-size, then the Hess 2020 is your only real option. The 1010 is no longer being made. Nothing on AliExpress comes close.

If you don't mind a razor that is about 3/4" shorter than a full-sized Sextoblade (but takes the same blades), look for hair shapers like Fromm, Diane, or whatever your local barber supply store sells.

I'm limiting my suggestions to only razors that use the same Hair Shaper blades as the Weck Sextoblade.

If you want full-size, then the Hess 2020 is your only real option. The 1010 is no longer being made. Nothing on AliExpress comes close.

If you don't mind a razor that is about 3/4" shorter than a full-sized Sextoblade (but takes the same blades), look for hair shapers like Fromm, Diane, or whatever your local barber supply store sells.
I also have a hair shaper. I think the Hess 2020 is also not being made. Just curious really.

What about the Feather Custom?
I know that I doesn't take Hair Shaperout of the box (probably someone here commented that) but can it be modified to do so?

Top Bottom