What's new

Any Nasal Snuff Users Here?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Just placed an order with Snuffstore at Mike's suggestion. Hopefully I'll be getting that in a couple weeks. The Toque will probably get here next week or so.

Any of you guys use bullets? I have no idea if they are worth having or not.
Yeah, bullets are quite handy. I had a couple but they seem to have gotten lost.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
No, they're for other inhaled substances. They clog, need you to sniff too hard (so the tobacco lands in completely the wrong spot), and don't deliver a decent pinch.

Fingers (between finger and thumb), back of the hand, on the thumbnail with the index finger wrapped round, or a snuff spoon. The only time I use something as a spoon, is on oiled Indian snuffs.
They work pretty well for dry fine snuff. I used them for a while. I always have my fingers with me - so far anyway. I need to make an order tonight. Need some Indian snuff and Crumbs of Comfort.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Yes, although I haven't ordered from them yet. It's a tobacconist in Texas and they accept phone orders. They have a decent selection which you can view on their website.

The Briar Shoppe

As I said, I don't have experience ordering with them but I'm told they do take phone orders and ship anywhere it's legal.
I couldn’t find a way to shop on their website so I emailed with my list. Have to see how well stocked they are.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Ordered Escudo and a few 1 oz samples tonight. I’ll have a decent selection in a few days. Ordered a nice looking con as well.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Yes, although I haven't ordered from them yet. It's a tobacconist in Texas and they accept phone orders. They have a decent selection which you can view on their website.

The Briar Shoppe

As I said, I don't have experience ordering with them but I'm told they do take phone orders and ship anywhere it's legal.
I'm giving them a call tomorrow

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I couldn’t figure it out and went with Mr Snff. They seem to have their security problem worked out. And, they Indian snuff as well - powerful stuff.
I ordered quite a supply of 6 photo in my order with them. I've heard that orders from across the pond have been pretty significantly delayed. I'm hoping for a quick delivery on my orders...

I went a little overboard and will be snuff rich for a long time!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I ordered quite a supply of 6 photo in my order with them. I've heard that orders from across the pond have been pretty significantly delayed. I'm hoping for a quick delivery on my orders...

I went a little overboard and will be snuff rich for a long time!
I had an order from Zurich that took two months but UK may be quicker. Switzerland was noted for having delivery problems. Hoping my order arrives in a timely manner also. Once you get into a snuff, it can go surprisingly fast. I'm blowing through 10g of Lotzbeck Vanilla right now and have no idea of where it came from. I'm going to have more correspondence with @AimlessWanderer to get my grind questions answered.
The Lotzbeck is a heavier and moister grind than I've had in the past and is a longer lasting flavor and gentler burn. I may want to find some English snuff that fits this bill. Sorry, just had a good sneeze.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Trying to be patient waiting for my orders to arrive...it's been more than two weeks now.

Top Bottom