What's new

Any menthol sticks out there?

I fell in love with menthol soaps years ago when I started using Williams Menthol. I was so disappointed when it was discontinued. I was so happy to find B&B last year, and learn that there were more soaps & creams available than I could find at my local grocery/drug/super store. I found menthol soaps (and creams) again! (Proraso, SCS Blue Line, Godrej Menthol Mist, etc...)

As I keep exploring and learning about this wonderful hobby of ours, I find my tastes go through stages. Right now, I'm really loving shave sticks - Palmolve, Colgate, La Toja, Speick, Erasmic, etc. But, none are menthol! :scared:

I haven't found or seen a reference to mentholated sticks. Are there none available, or am I just being blind?

Thanks! :thumbup1:

The only mentholated shave sticks that I'm aware of are Mama Bear's variety of them here

I have the Rosemary Mint and it may not be as minty as Godrej but it still has a pretty good kick. I would imagine the Awakenings would be pretty cold.

I'm interested to see if there are others.

The only mentholated shave sticks that I'm aware of are Mama Bear's variety of them here
That was my first thought, too. Don't get me wrong - I love Mama Bear soaps - in the tubs. I just can't seem to get enough soap onto my wet face from her sticks. I'd prefer loading my brush on one of her pucks, then face lathering. Perhaps I should give her sticks another try. (I know I have one or two hiding somewhere in the den. :001_smile)

Mama Bear also has empty shave stick containers in two sizes ... I would imagine you could grate a QCS Vostok puck (or something else) and make your own.
Ah - now there's another idea for me to try. Thanks! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom