What's new

Any love for Treet Platinum.

I really like them. They work great on my face no matter the razor. Very forgiving, sharp, and cuts through the whiskers with ease. I also do not get any irritation from them as I do some blades (probably because of the coating). The only drawback maybe is that they do not last but around five to six shaves. Still, for the price, it is well worth it for me.

I agree with the others. They are OK. If I were forced to shave with them I wouldn't complain too much. They are not up to par with Gillette's blades or something like Dorco Primes or Wilkinson Sword Classics.

Treet Platinum are the best blades in the entire Treet lineup. My favorite blade after GSB and Yellow.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

I like these blades. I also like trig made by treet. They might be the same blades? Who knows...
They are on par with Personna platinum and old Astra s.p.

Astra are far better than the Treet's

Just the opposite for me.
Astras have never agreed with me. They seem to tug a bit regardless of the razor, so I assume they're relatively dull.
I find Treet Plats to be well above average. If they were the only blade I could find I'd be ok with that.
If I could only get Astras, my wet shaving days would be over.

Treet Platinums are the smoothest blades for me after GSB. So, yeah, like them a lot.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Would they rate @ the same as Astra?

For me, they work better than Astra SP. As always, there is a myriad of factors why there are differing opinions on blades. Astra SP gets dull on the second shave (without fail) while the Treet Platinum (orange and white packaging) lasts about five to six shaves and is smoother and sharper. As always YMMV.

yeah that's surprising since astra sp is often used in the excalibur club. I haven't fully tested either for longevity. I tried treet platinum and thought it was a good smooth blade, but astra sp was a decent amount sharper for me.

Top Bottom