What's new

Any info on king pelican razors I like one on eBay are they good quality.

463AE5C2-A2AF-4A6F-8391-012A4B8370AD.png

Asking for opinions about the quality of the razor may or may not get you the answers you seek, but asking what something is worth will get your thread closed. Try asking a different way. Ask more specific questions. Good luck.

Asking for opinions about the quality of the razor may or may not get you the answers you seek, but asking what something is worth will get your thread closed. Try asking a different way. Ask more specific questions. Good luck.
Ok thanks

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
They’re very well made razors. Probably made by Eiko for Nichiri barber supply. They don’t seem excessively hard to me. They have great ergonomics and the 14 is a desirable razor.

That price is kind of high, the blade has deep pitting up on the side, the pins are corroded, and the inside of the scales are dirty.

F67F8BC7-9ABD-4C5C-8377-13CBDED0E0DA.jpeg

They’re very well made razors. Probably made by Eiko for Nichiri barber supply. They don’t seem excessively hard to me. They have great ergonomics and the 14 is a desirable razor.

That price is kind of high, the blade has deep pitting up on the side, the pins are corroded, and the inside of the scales are dirty.

View attachment 1277066
Ok thanks I will look for one in better condition will definitely ad one too my collection one day I don’t own any Japanese razors.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Don’t overlook Cape Swedish Steel, Tanifuji, Eiko, Kikuboshi, and other great Japanese brands.

Top Bottom