What's new

Any Hair Pomade Enthusiasts Here From Canada?

Greetings,

I was wondering if there are any pomade enthusiasts from Canada here that love clays, matte pastes and any other type of waterbased or oil based pomades?

Do you buy your pomades from any online stores in Canada - what stores would you recommend?

Also as a pomade enthusiast, have you every considered making your own pomade or having your own line? The world needs better pomades from Canada.

I hope that I am not the only Canadian here. :)

I look forward to hearing from other Canadians and discussing pomades.

Thanks!

I use Murrays, DAX, and American Crew. Rarely order pomade online, usually purchase from Lawtons, Atlantic Superstore or Winners as a rule.

I buy all of my stuff from Toronto Barber and Beuty supply. I've noticed more and more barbers are carrying our favourites like Reuzel, Layrite and Clubman.

Winnipeg here. I stick to waterbased pomades. Suavecito original hold. I usually order it right from Suavecito in the barber size. From time to time I also use Woody’s pomade which I find locally at Winner’s.

I keep an emergency tin of Murray’s waterbased pomade in my work locker. Smells like Dr. Pepper. Works great!

Top Bottom