What's new

Any good Bergamot scented soaps/creams?

I've tried some samples with Bergamot, but was unimpressed with their scent. I also like Earl Grey tea enough to make my own with Bergamot oil from an E-Bay seller. My best Bergamot sop was made by adding some Bergamot Oil to an unscented soap. I've also got a Rosemary bush growing out front that grows faster than I can trim it. A little bit of Rosemary added to the Bergamot makes nice combination, and Rosemary infused alcohol makes an impressive aftershave.

I've tried some samples with Bergamot, but was unimpressed with their scent. I also like Earl Grey tea enough to make my own with Bergamot oil from an E-Bay seller. My best Bergamot sop was made by adding some Bergamot Oil to an unscented soap. I've also got a Rosemary bush growing out front that grows faster than I can trim it. A little bit of Rosemary added to the Bergamot makes nice combination, and Rosemary infused alcohol makes an impressive aftershave.

I have some plain witch hazel. I should infuse it with rosemary. Sounds like a great idea.

Sorry for the mistakes, just realized a couple of errors:
Extrò Cosmesi, not Extra Cosmesi
It may generate, not it must generate.

Cheers

I reckon Extro is hipoallergenic, isn't it?
At least the arancia italiana I have mention it in the label

I reckon Extro is hipoallergenic, isn't it?
At least the arancia italiana I have mention it in the label

The Bergamotto di Calabria soap I have, produced in 2018 if I am not wrong, has no hypoallergenic disclaimer.
It states 100% vegetal, with citrus fruit extract.
The INCI contains: ..., Citrus Aurantium Extract, Citrus Nobilis Fruit Juice, Citrus Medica Limonum Juice, Parfum, Limonene, ...
If you look at the aftershave you can see the essential oils floating, as well.

As the smell is super good and natural I believe that the amount of oils is pretty generous.

I have no problem with the soap and the aftershave, I really like them and I use them with a lot of joy. However I preferred to alert whom may have issues with Limonene.

My side I have no problem with cinnamon extract that are famous for being allergenic.

I should add Bergamotto Neroli from Tcheon Fung Sing. I had a great shave with their soap, actually an old croap, with a delicate scent.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their soaps.

Stirling bergamot lavender the lavender is there but in the background. Performance just as excellent as other stirling soaps

I don't have one, but knowing Pre de Provence as a brand, I could blindly recommend them. Especially when it's not my wallet. :laugh:
Enjoy.

View attachment 1080170

I just bought this a few weeks ago. I also love the bergamot scent, and wanted something light and outdoorsy for Spring & warmer weather. The soap performs really well (easy to lather for a hard puck) and is very moisturizing, even after you're done with the shave. The scent is nice, though very light. For my next shave, I might bloom it to see if that creates something stronger. I'll definitely be buying more of their soap, especially the #63 that has great reviews.

Top Bottom